The World Bank is not a bank in the regular sense but an exclusive partnership to end poverty and support growth. Therefore, The World Bank group is conducting The Young professionals Program (YPP). It is a great opportunity for the people who are passionate towards their talent and have the management skills.
The people who are well fit and skilled in areas like economics, finance, education, public health, social science, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources and others. These are the fields linked to World Bank Group operations, and it’s an immense opportunity to be a part of it.
Minimum Requirements to enroll are as follows:
- Must be born on or after October 1, 1985.
- Speaking English fluently.
- A Master’s degree or PhD.
- Professionalism desired in one or more WBG’s working languages: Russian, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Portuguese.
- Relevant work experience of at least three years related to development or Doctoral level studies.
- Must be a citizen of member country of the World Bank Group (Member citizen)
- Must be skilled in a field such as economics, social science, finance, public health, engineering, urban planning, natural resources and others.
Benefits provided are as follows:
- Offers an internationally competitive salary, on the grounds of their educational and professional experience.
- Provides basic life and accidental insurance for families.
- Sponsors a broad pension plan for the eligible staff.
- Provides relocation to non residents of Washington-Baltimore.
- Offers to pay one-way transportation to the family from staff member’s residence.
- Arranges shipment facilities or you may elect the Optional Shipment Grant.
- Covers expenses for a fixed period only applicable for non residents of U.S.A.
- Covers the federal state and local income tax liabilities.
- Offers financial assistance programs.
- The application for the 2018 Selection Process for The Young Professionals Program at the World Bank is open from June 14-July 28, 2017.
- Before you apply, please make sure, you meet the minimum requirements for eligibility.
- You must have all the information at hand including key dates, Education Certificates, CV, Master’s/PhD short summary, and the application essay ready to be uploaded.
- Learn more about YPP interview process by going through this website, Career
- For more tips about interviewing, http://siteresources.worldbank.org/HR/Resources/328634-1286931035987/Preparing_for_Interviews_at_the_WBG.doc
- To apply for the Young Professionals Program, go through the given website, Application link
- To know more about the program, consider going through the link, http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/programs-and-internships/young-professionals-program